Welcome to Saint Joseph’s Catholic Primary School. St Joseph’s is a happy school with hard working and dedicated staff that are committed to developing each child’s full academic and spiritual potential. We all recognise that our purpose is to provide the very best quality learning experience for each child within a secure and happy environment where mutual respect is paramount.
We aim to
- Provide children with opportunities to excel in all areas in an environment where they feel loved and developed as individuals.
- Celebrate achievements in all aspects of the children’s work.
- Be committed to a high standard of teaching.
- To develop well rounded individuals, who are confident, independent learners, secure in their own talents and skills.
- Recognise that children have a right to achieve, irrespective of their academic or social ability, to be creative in their lives and to find fun in learning.
- Act as good role models, emphasising respect and kindness – working towards common goals with a commitment to our own continuing professional development.
The children at Saint Joseph’s School will be noted for being happy, confident, motivated, well behaved, smart and caring and as such will be a respected part of the community.
Headteacher – Mrs E Christopher